Privacy Notice for Radsoft Customers
Identity and address of the Responsible
Radsoft Group, S.C. and Radsoft Group L.L.C. (hereinafter “Radsoft”), with address at Blvd. Bernardo Quintana 300, 14th floor, Col. Centro Sur, C.P. 76090, Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico; committed to the protection of your personal data, assuming responsibility for its use, management and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and in order to let you know the information related to the main characteristics of the treatment to which your personal data will be submitted, issues this privacy notice.
Personal data subject to treatment by Radsoft
To comply with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, Radsoft will collect the following information directly:
• Full name,
Likewise, Radsoft may collect this personal data indirectly if it is not provided by third parties with whom Radsoft has entered into commercial agreements and/or collaboration agreements.
Radsoft may process the personal identification and contact data of third parties to validate the information you provide us and, where appropriate, provide you with the corresponding commercial attention. By providing this information, you acknowledge having informed said third parties about the use of your data and having previously obtained their consent.
Radsoft will process the personal data described in this privacy notice to fulfill the primary purposes indicated below:
• Verify, confirm and validate your identity;
• To provide commercial information about the services provided by Radsoft;
• Share technical materials and schedule demo sessions on the services provided by Radsoft;
• Manage, operate and monitor the services and products requested or contracted with Radsoft;
• Send notifications with information about the contracted products or services. This may include sending communications through emails, telephone calls, short messages, and other physical, electronic, and/or digital means of communication;
• Carry out collection procedures;
• Identify and prevent possible illegal conduct that could mean a violation of current legal provisions;
• Carry out internal and external audit processes;
• Comply with the obligations established by the applicable legislation and the competent authorities.
Likewise, if you do not object, Radsoft may process your personal data to fulfill the secondary purposes indicated below:
• Market Radsoft products and services;
• Send offers, promotions and advertising of our financial products and services;
• Contact you to invite you to participate in programs, activities and events organized by Radsoft, including tests to improve our products and/or services;
• Conduct surveys.
If you do not want Radsoft to process your personal data for any of the purposes described in this section, you may request it by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Transfers of personal data
Radsoft may transfer your personal data to both entities and foreign entities, without the need for your consent in the following cases:
• To the National Electoral Institute to validate your identity;
• Commercial partners with whom contracts will be entered into for the commercialization of products and/or services, for the benefit and/or interest of clients, as well as to determine if you are subject to acquiring the goods and/or services that we offer;
• Courier companies to send communications related to the contracted products and/or services;
• Competent authorities in the legally provided cases.
Means and procedure to exercise ARCO Rights and/or revocation of consent for the processing of personal data
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request must contain name, telephone number, email address and reason for the request in order to attend to your request in accordance with the regulations. In order for Radsoft to be able to follow up on the request, you or your legal representative must correctly prove your identity, so it is necessary that your "Request" be accompanied by a copy of any valid official identification.
In the event that the information provided in the request is erroneous or insufficient, or if the corresponding accreditation documents are not attached, within five (5) business days of receipt of the request, Radsoft may require you to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have ten (10) business days to meet the requirement, counted from the day after you received it. If a response is not provided within said period, the corresponding application will be considered as not submitted.
Radsoft will notify you of the determination adopted, within a maximum period of twenty (20) business days from the date the request was received, so that, if appropriate, you make it effective within fifteen (15) days working days following the communication of the response. The response will be given in writing to the email address you have provided.
Options and means to limit the use or disclosure of personal data
You can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by sending an email to: email@example.com. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to attend to your request will be governed by the same criteria indicated in the previous section. In the event that your request is appropriate, Radsoft will register you in its own exclusion list.
Additionally, if you wish, you can register in the Public Registry of Users (REUS) of the National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services (CONDUSEF) through its website https://www.condusef.gob.mx
Changes to the privacy notice
Radsoft reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this privacy notice at any time. In such event, Radsoft will maintain its comprehensive privacy notice in effect at the https://www.radsoft.com/ website.
We recommend that you periodically visit this page in order to inform yourself if any changes occur to the present.
Last revision: July 03, 2023.